The Norman Public School District shares community information through a service known as "Peachjar." Approved flyers are available to parents electronically via Peachjar on the district's website and mobile app. Thursday Folders only include academic information for your child.
This environmentally friendly initiative reduces paper consumption and expenses for our schools. Additionally, the electronic communication platform removes a significant burden from teachers, office staff and volunteers.
To view school-approved digital flyers, simply click on your child's school below.
How to Submit a Flyer
For information about how to submit a flyer for approval and associated costs, contact:
(858) 997-2117 x130
Peachjar Information for Flyer Inquiries SY23
Flyer approval guidelines
Organizations and groups that wish to share information via the communication platform must have a Peachjar account. This includes PTAs, PTOs, booster clubs, etc. A school can only upload flyers for their specific site, and are not allowed to upload flyers for outside organizations.
Distribution is reserved for age-appropriate materials from not-for-profit organizations that provide community-based, youth-related activities. Materials approved for distribution are not sponsored or endorsed by Norman Public Schools.
The district does NOT allow distribution of materials that:
- promote organizations, individuals, or groups who are for-profit corporations or businesses
- depict illegal substances or indecent behaviors
- attack ethnic, religious, or racial groups
- promote hostility, disorder or violence
- promote, endorse, or oppose any political candidate, beliefs, party, or issues
- violate copyright laws
- invade the privacy of others
- promote illegal activities for minors
- are defamatory, libelous, misleading, or false
- promote discrimination of any kind
- are deemed to be detrimental to students
- would disrupt or interfere with school activities
For more detailed information about the district's communication policies, click here. Flyers submitted through Peachjar are approved or denied by the Norman Public School District's Student Services office.