Dear Madison Family,
January 5th, 2021
Welcome Back & Happy New Year!!!Happy New Year to ALL our Bulldogs! We hope you all have had a relaxing and healthy winter break. 2020 is behind us and a brand new year awaits. We have a lot to accomplish during the spring semester and it's going to take all members of the Madison community to help us meet with success. As you look to the spring, here are a couple things to remember that will help set your student(s) up for success:
- Attendance matters, be on time and ready to learn each and every day. Everyday a student misses instruction adds up and can stack the deck against their finding success as they tackle the curriculum.
- Health is more important than ever. Please make sure to review NPS health and safety protocols below. If your student doesn't feel well, please keep them home.
- Read with your student(s) nightly. There is no greater influence on student success than that of their parent/guardian. When they see you taking an active interest in reading, they will be more inclined to engage in the same literacy behaviors, thus setting them up for success.
Important NPS Health and Safety Protocols - Please RememberAs we continue to process through the health challenges in our community, it's important to remember that we all do our part to ensure that our schools can stay open. With that said, please remember the following:
- If your child is displaying symptoms associated with COVID-19, Flu, etc..., it is important to remember to keep them home, please do not chance sending them to school and risking a classroom or school-wide exposure event.
- Fever, fatigue, and headaches are a common symptom for both the Flu and COVID-19.
- If you have question, please feel free to reach out to us @ 405-366-5910
NPS COVID-19 Updates
Below is the NPS Website Link where you can easily find our information about COVID-19 notification, positive cases, and quarantine protocols.
NPS is using the State Department of Health COVID-19 Alert System Map.