MADISON PTO FUNDRAISER 2019
Don't forget the Madison PTO will be hosting their annual fundraising event Friday, February 15th from 6:00-10:00pm at the Rail House Event Center located at 102 W. Eufaula St. in Norman. Below is more information regarding this unique fundraising event that we hope you can attend. In the event that you can not attend please feel free to make a donation to Madison PTO:
- This year's PTO fundraiser will be an adult-tailored dinner and silent auction held at the Rail House Event Center
- Tickets for this event will be $35 per person (includes dinner, drinks, and entertainment)
- All proceeds come back to Madison Elementary courtesy of the Madison PTO
- For more information contact either the Madison PTO at: email@example.com or call 366-5910
NPS BOND 2019
- You can visit the following website, https://www.normanpublicschools.org/bond
- Madison will be receiving a number of improvements if the bond is approved ranging from additional classrooms (eliminating all the portables), severe weather shelter, and improved safety/security supports.
Stay tuned, more school-related information will be coming this Thursday through my monthly letter.
Dominic Barone, Principal