About Guidance and Counseling
NPS Guidance and Counseling Program enables all students regardless of individual differences to acquire the academic, personal/social and college and career readiness competencies necessary to become successful adults.
Guidance and Counseling Beliefs:
- Education is a collaboration among students, parents, school, and community.
- Learning requires active participation, mutual respect and individual accountability of students, parents, school personnel, and community.
- All students will be supported by a comprehensive school counseling program.
- Students immediate needs are met through information, consultation or referral.
- All students have a right to a safe, inclusive learning environment.
- School counselors will abide by professional school counseling ethics.
Director of Guidance and Counseling
Free, confidential 24-hour call line linking callers from central Oklahoma to services and agencies in their area
Confidential, free, anonymous crisis helpline
ParentsHelpingParents-Call line for parents needing help/information related to a child's substance use
Reach Out Hotline for mental health and substance abuse information/referrals
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Oklahoma Child Abuse Hotline