Step 1: Families who are new to the district, please contact Student Services at 405-573-3501 or 405-366-5844.
Parents who need a computer or need help with Online Registration will have several options for assistance:
* Monday through Thursday from 7:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. and Fridays from 7:15 to 11 a.m.
* NPS Student Services, 131 S. Flood
* Technology Services Center, 4100 N. Flood
* Tuesday, July 16, 2019, from 5 to 7:30 p.m.
* NPS Administrative Services Center, 131 S. Flood
Step 2: After receiving a reply from Online Registration that you have been processed, please click here to register for a Parent Portal account.
Step 3: Complete school-specific enrollment materials, if applicable, in preparation for enrollment confirmation.
Step 4: Attend Confirmation of Enrollment and bring completed school-specific enrollment materials to the event.
Enrollment Confirmation Events
- Attendance at enrollment confirmation events is required for both new and returning students.
- Online registration will reduce time spent at the event.
- Attend enrollment confirmation.
- Items required at confirmation of enrollment:
- Both new and returning students must bring proof of residency in the form of two (2) utility bills, under the guardian's name (water, gas, electric) or a purchase/lease agreement for recent moves. If you do not have these documents, please contact your school site or the NPS Administration building for other options.
- If you are new to the district, you must have your child’s birth certificate and immunization record.
- Please note that students must be up-to-date on all immunizations to attend school. Click here for information on state required immunizations.
State Enrollment Requirements
Per state law, no child shall be enrolled in kindergarten unless he/she has reached the age of 5 years on or before Sept. 1 of the school year. No child shall be enrolled in first grade unless he/she has reached 6 years of age on or before Sept. 1 of the school year. NPS district policy does not allow for early entry into kindergarten. Students entering for the first time at NPS for pre-kindergarten, kindergarten or first grade must present their official, state-certified birth certificate along with certification from a licensed physician or an authorized representative of the State Department of Public Health that the student has received or is in the process of receiving required immunizations. Parents of any new or returning student enrolling in NPS must present two proofs of residency of the district and the school in which the student is being enrolled. Such documentation could include utility statements, lease agreements, etc. The residence of a student for school purposes is the legal residence of the parent(s), guardian, or person having legal custody of the child. It may also be a foster care home or the state-operated institution in which the child has been placed. The residence may also be the district in which a child who is supporting himself entirely resides or attends school. Any questions as to the place of residence for school purposes shall be decided pursuant to Oklahoma State Department of Education regulations.