Welcome to the NPS Absence Management System.
Please follow the steps below to submit or manage your absences:
- Read all of these steps before signing in.
- Click here to sign in to the absence management software (Frontline Education).
- Select "Absence Management."
- IMPORTANT: Select "Sign in with Organization SSO" (see image below).
- Enter your NPS email address, then click "look up organization sign-in page."
- You may be asked to sign in to Microsoft. If so, enter your NPS credentials.
- Click here for further instructions.
No computer? No problem:
- Download the mobile app by searching "Frontline Education" in the app store. Click here for instructions.
- Manage your absences by phone at 1-800-942-3767.
- You'll be prompted to enter your ID and pin number
- Create an absence (within next 30 days): Press 1
- REview upcoming absences: Press 3
- Review a specific absence: Press 4
- Review or change your personal information: Press 5
- *If you create an absence over the phone, please note the confirmation number the system assigns the new absence.