Beginning this school year, Thursday Folders will only include academic information for your child. School news and community events will be shared electronically through a new communication tool known as “Peachjar.”
This environmentally friendly initiative will reduce paper consumption and reduce expenses for our schools. Additionally, the electronic communication platform removes a significant burden from teachers, office staff and volunteers.
To view school-approved digital flyers, simply click your child's school below.
Flyer approval guidelines
Distribution is reserved for age-appropriate materials from not-for-profit organizations that provide community-based, youth-related activities. Materials approved for distribution are not sponsored or endorsed by Norman Public Schools.
The district does NOT allow distribution of materials that:
- promote organizations, individuals, or groups who are for-profit corporations or businesses
- depict illegal substances or indecent behaviors
- attack ethnic, religious, or racial groups
- promote hostility, disorder or violence
- promote, endorse, or oppose any political candidate, beliefs, party, or issues
- violate copyright laws
- invade the privacy of others
- promote illegal activities for minors
- are defamatory, libelous, misleading, or false
- promote discrimination of any kind
- are deemed to be detrimental to students
- would disrupt or interfere with school activities
For more detailed information about the district's communication policies, click here.