All families must complete enrollment every year. Enrollment may be completed entirely online and we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer to enroll. If you do not have access to a computer, or if you need enrollment assistance, please call your school site.
2023-2024 Pre-K Enrollment
If you would like to enroll your Pre-K child, please call Early Childhood at (405) 366-0531.
The following documents are required for enrollment. You will need digital copies of required documents saved to the computer you will use for online enrollment so they are available to attach during enrollment. PDF is the preferred file type for uploading.
New Students (not currently enrolled in Norman Public Schools)
- Proof of Address - A current utility bill, current lease, mortgage statement, or current affidavit of residence showing a parent/guardian’s name and address
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- IEP (if applicable)
- Transcript (if your child has high school credits)
Links Referenced During Online Enrollment
NPS iTech Guidebook
Guía iTech de NPS
NPS Network and Internet Acceptable Use Agreement
Acuerdo de Uso Aceptable de la Red y de Internet de NPS
Policy #5002 and Regulations #5002-2, #5002-3, and #5002-4
Política #5002 y los Reglamentos #5002-2, #5002-3, y #5002-4
Device Protection Plan
Plan de Protección de Dispositivos
Enrollment in Person
Enrollment may be completed entirely online, however, if you need assistance, call 405-364-1339 or visit your school attendance area.
In-person assistance times are listed below:
- Elementary schools: Monday - Friday | 8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Middle Schools: Monday - Friday | 9 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- High Schools: Monday - Friday | 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.