Norman Public Schools has recently been made aware that some businesses have been scammed with fraudulent NPS orders. We want you to be informed of this activity, and want to share our procurement process to help all vendors ensure authenticity with Norman Public Schools.
Per State of Oklahoma law and Norman Public Schools Board of Education rules, all vendors should note the following:
· All email correspondence will come from an @normanps.org email
· No orders may be fulfilled unless a valid Purchase Order (PO) has been received
· All orders will be shipped to NPS Warehouse, 4100 North Flood, Norman, OK 73069
· All shipments must include a package slip referencing the Purchase Order
· Payments will only be made against valid Purchase Orders and signed Delivery Notes by our site representatives
· All Invoices must have a Purchase Order reference
Also, we want you to know NPS has an ongoing initiative to improve not only the ordering process, but also the payment process for all vendors. We are transitioning from check payments to Credit Card or Automated Clearing House (ACH) as a form of payment.
If you would like to enroll in ACH in lieu of accepting credit card, please fill out this form: https://tools.normanps.org/ach/