Norman North Bond projects include:
- New College and Career Center to include, but not be limited to, new entry, offices and additional classrooms. The center will provide an environment where students can begin to learn in an atmosphere that is similar to college and work settings, however, Freshman will use the facility while the Freshman Academy is under construction. Full implementation scheduled for 2017-2018 school year.
- New Freshman Academy that will allow educators to provide specific instruction and resources in a collaborative environment for incoming freshman at a critical point in their education
- Renovated Learning Commons, which is a 21st-century library that will feature a collaborative learning environment, independent study areas, a coffee bar and more
- Interior renovations include, but are not limited to, classroom and restroom renovations
- Student technology investments
- Athletic facility improvements
Budgeted Investment $21,094,075