MADISON PTO FUNDRAISER 2019
The Madison PTO will be hosting their annual fundraising event Friday, February 15th from 6:00-10:00pm at the Rail House Event Center located at 102 W. Eufaula St. in Norman. Every year the Madison PTO conducts a fundraiser in hopes of raising money to support a wide variety of events and activities at Madison Elementary. Everything from paying for school buses on field trips, to purchasing enrichment activities and manipulatives for the classrooms, and providing teacher classroom grant opportunities are supported by PTO funds throughout the school year. Below is more information regarding this unique fundraising event that we hope you can attend. In the event that you can not attend please feel free to make a donation to Madison PTO:
- This year's PTO fundraiser will be an adult-tailored dinner and silent auction held at the Rail House Event Center
- Tickets for this event will be $35 per person (includes dinner, drinks, and entertainment)
- All proceeds come back to Madison Elementary courtesy of the Madison PTO
- For more information contact either the Madison PTO at: email@example.com or call 366-5910
MADISON NIGHT @ LOUIE'S TONIGHT!
COFFEE WITH THE PRINCIPAL THIS FRIDAY
NPS BOND 2019
- You can visit the following website, https://www.normanpublicschools.org/bond
- Madison will be receiving a number of improvements if the bond is approved ranging from additional classrooms (eliminating all the portables), severe weather shelter, and improved safety/security supports.
YEARBOOKS ARE ON SALE!
- Madison Elementary yearbooks go on sale from January 7th through March 14th
- Yearbooks can also be ordered online at www.schoolannual.com
- Traditional order forms went home last week, if you need another contact the office
- Yearbooks will be on sale for $18 each
Stay tuned, more school-related information will be coming this Thursday through my monthly letter.
Dominic Barone, Principal