Dear Madison Family,
I am writing to share information about when students will be able retrieve personal items they left at school as well as return school owned items such as library books, textbooks, etc... We will offer a drive-thru student item pick up/return beginning Wednesday, May 27th and ending on Thursday, May 28th.
You are not required to retrieve personal items; however, if you have any school owned items, we would like for you to come to the school and return them during this time. Any items not retrieved by Tuesday, June 2nd will be discarded, reused, or donated.
We are asking for anyone that has been exposed or potentially exposed to COVID-19 to refrain from coming to the school. In order to ensure the health and safety of all, please be prepared to stay in your vehicle and follow all directions given.
- We will ask that students and families stay in their vehicle when they arrive in the student item pick-up line, and wait until approached by a school employee.
- All personal items from student desks, cubbies, etc. will be placed in a bag beforehand and brought to your vehicle by a school employee.
- A school employee will retrieve any school owned items such as library books, textbooks, etc.
- We will also be distributing medication, yearbooks (we have a limited number that can be purchased), and setting up a space where lost and found items will be displayed.
- Student Item Pick-Up Schedule:
PreK, K, 1 distribution from 8:00-8:45am, May 27th
2 & 3 distribution from 9:00-9:45am, May 27th
4 & 5 distribution from 10:00-10:45am, May 27th
Multi-grade level families from 11:00-11:45am, May 27th
Open Pick-Up Time from 1:00-3:00pm, May 27th
Optional Open Pick-Up Window from 12:00 - 6:00pm, May 28th